This week, work has started on:
- Installing drywall.
- Moving the windows from Longfellow room into the new hallway.
- Installing the railings on the terrace.
- Many of the electrical panels have been replaced.
Coming up soon:
- Starting the selection of paint, tile, and countertops.
- Work on the roof and finial will be scheduled in the next several weeks and will require a permit to bring in cranes on one or more Saturday.
- Gutter work.
- Waiting on news about the Preservation grant awards..
Keep up to date with all aspects of the Third Century Challenge project.